Amazing Ukrainian bride Anna from Kharkov, 24 y.o.

Ukraine – beautiful country like her brides. One of them – Anna from Kharkov.

Amazing Ukrainian bride Anna

Here’s Anna’s profile:

Character

I a very creative person, love art and music. Adore openness and sincereness. Always Curious, Attentive, and are in constant search. Active, Energetic person. I constantly strive to new achievements.

Interests

Entire childhood spent in Trials: Drawing, Music, Dance courses.
Playing Billiard is a favourite thing to do at spare time.

Her Type of Man

Attentive, not agressive, strong-willed and tender at the same time, should be able to protect and to present love and care.(preferable age: from 22 to 65).

Ukrainian brides Kharkov

Drinking
Never

Smoking

English Speaking Skills
Beginner

Other languages
No (apart from Russian and Ukrainian)

Residence
Kharkov, Ukraine

Interview with Anna:

My favorite music is Different types, except rap
My favorite movies are All, except hurror movies
My favorite sport to watch is box and billiard
My favorite sport to play is billiard
My favorite flower is lilic
In my spare time, I like I love to develop my artistic skills.
In childhood, I dreamed of becoming Actress
10 years from now, I would like successful person
My first memory is My first travel to the sea.
Of all the places I would like to visit, I would most like to visit Maldivi
My friends call me Anika or Nuta
My first kiss was when I was 15
My favorite season is summer
My favorite food to eat is japonese dishes
My favorite food to make is hot dishes with meat
Three things that I would take with me to a deserted island a gun, a blanket and a candle
If I could choose an era to live in, I would like to live the one we live now
I dislike lies, unsincereness, fakeness
My worst characteristic is that Straightforwrdness, extreme openness – I tell all I trully think directly.
If there is anything I would do over again in my life, I wish i could study foreign language from childhood, way earlier, and I wish I could have more opportunities to express and to develop my artistic potential.
The most important thing that makes a house a home Beloved things(items) bring comfort. When one decorates the place according to his or her own taste it ceratinly becomes close and cosy.

You can see the video with bride Anna after registration on Anastasia site.

comments (6) на "Amazing Ukrainian bride Anna from Kharkov, 24 y.o."

1. adnan says:

hi lovly i am iranian

• Zayinab says:

you are right, I have been in Ukraine recently, you see them on the steret they look hot, like never else, I d not know how much you can trust,, go at wallmart in Usa, and see big mamas, dang , I hate nobody, but Ukrainians look hot. I do not know how many miles they have on board >>>

• Yuko says:

Tell me, do you really think that Europe and NATO needs Ukraine for sonhteimg else? As soon as Ukraine will enter NATO and EU, it will be flooded with NATO military, it will have to stop selling weapons to most of its todays clients (Iran, Korea, Libya, etc..) and probably will have to stop producing certain types of weapons (that happened to the Czech Republic). So it will loose an huge amount of revenue from the weapon sector. Most of the military equipment will have to be replaced by NATO-approved (and that costs money), EU will impose a whole bunch of restrictions in agrarian sector (like in Poland), ecology (Ukraine will have to close its coal mines so lots of jobs will be lost and it will have to buy more energy abroad), and it will push on the Ukrainian market European products so lots of Ukrainian food producers will have to go out of business because their production costs are a lot higher than for example Spain or Greece (restructuring costs a lot of money).Do not look at the west as saviors and friends. They will use Ukraine in the same way as Russia, because in politics there are no friends and brothers. There are just political, military and economic interest, greed and opportunism.My advice: Grow up and turn on your brain.

2. javad says:

hello ; are you OK? you are beauty and nice girl I like know more about you ?

3. Deon says:

I was so cnfoused about what to buy, but this makes it understandable.

4. Kapil says:

I paid for each letter sent on this site and got NO rpieels! Its a complete CON, RIP OFF, SCAM!!!! Customer service ignores you too. Save your money! I wasted mine on these cowboys!!!!!!!!!! CON CON CON CON CON CON RIP OFF!!!!