Beautiful girl Lyudmila from Odessa, Ukraine, 24 y.o.

Beautiful girl Lyudmila from Odessa

Very beautiful girl that seeking a match and love – Lyudmila from Odessa, Ukraine.

Character

I am cheerful, curious, pliant, kind.
I love children very much, I think they are wonderful.:)
I am a very honest person

Interests

Paintings, architecture, design, cinema, poetry, sport, music

Her Type of Man

I want to find a kind, calm, honest, sociable man with whom I will spend much time, who will take care of me and whom I will make happy.(preferable age: from 30 to 45).

Lyudmila at home in Odessa

English Speaking Skills
Beginner

Other languages

Residence
Odessa, Ukraine

Lyudmila’s interview:

My favorite music is all music
My favorite movies are Titanic,Avatar
My favorite sport to watch is a lot
My favorite sport to play is football
My favorite flower is roses,camomile
In my spare time, I like going to the cinema,painting
In childhood, I dreamed of becoming artist
10 years from now, I would like architect
My first memory is a big doll
Of all the places I would like to visit, I would most like to visit deserted island
My friends call me Zyama
My first kiss was when I was 19 y.o.
My favorite season is summer
My favorite food to eat is fruits
My favorite food to make is soup
Three things that I would take with me to a deserted island woman’s things
If I could choose an era to live in, I would like to live our time is great
I dislike cry
My worst characteristic is that forgetful
The most important thing that makes a house a home neatness

comments (12) на "Beautiful girl Lyudmila from Odessa, Ukraine, 24 y.o."

1. Frank says:

Hello, who gets this message ?

Frank

• Frank says:

Ups… so everyone here can read my intime mail to you, Lyudmila :-).
      Perhaps you remember me… I gave you a red heart with a candle today…and asked you in the chatting room to see your big fotos.

I like to say that you caught my heart today with your beautiful smile…

Bye bye
      Frank

• Simone says:

If it was a mechanical faulire then hats of to the truck driver so preventing serious injury to others as best he could. Check out what happens to his cab in the crash, hopefully he’s a very short man!

• Darta says:

HI DarcyI have forwarded your email off to our Dance Management team. Thank you for your feeabdck and for noticing us at the Canada Day parade!RegardsUCAA Admin

2. adnan says:

hi Lyudmila u are a nice girle i am iranian 30y o i love see som pics of u pl send me maile

• Renata says:

Hello. My name is Darcy Mckay, and I am an Area Coordinator in the B.C. division of the Adventist Pathfinder orgazination. Every year we have a staff training weekend and on Saturday night, we have a theme dress-up banquet for all the leaders and their staff from all over BC. Each year we change our theme, usually, from either a period in time, or a country. This year we decided to go with a Ukrainian theme. I saw your group in the Canada parade in Abbotsford today, and was wondering if you would be willing to help us out with a Ukrainian dance demonstration at out training weekend. Our training happens in Hope, BC, and this year it will be held on the weekend of October 20. If you would be able to contact me for further information I would appreciate it. My phone number is 604-853-5520. Thank you for your help. Darcy Mckay

• Sarah says:

Its interesting how you point out the viitaaron in dress as seen in Odessa. In my personal opinion, the Ukrainian women are not at all too happy with the government. Their form of dress is indicative of their financial means. There are parts of Ukraine, where women dress in designer clothes imported into Ukraine from places like Italy and France.By the way, how are the roads? bumpy .bumpy bumpy .As far as the dating websites, I think that they are just like the sites which exist in any other country where women want something better i.e. freedom. They are usuallycoerced into this work through deceptive recruitment practices. You can also make the argument that you have to look at the socio-economic and class level of the women who are seen on such websites, not only in eastern Europe but in other asiatic countries as well, to determine that their skimpyness is a direct result of the womens’ need to attract men.

3. khaled ben houidi says:

dear ludmilla
    i am from tunisia i will come all month of june 2012 to ukraine
    from 10/6 to 20/6 odessa, i am looking for awife
    i have 53 years old ,work assistant general manager in mercure val;ue hotel riyadh saudi arabia

4. Kailin says:

Me and this artclie, sitting in a tree, L-E-A-R-N-I-N-G!

5. Oleg says:

Hello Antiques and friends. I just had this post from Denny come thugroh and yes, I’m in Odessa but am planning to work in Ft Myers next month then return to Odessa to continue what I’ve started here.What I’ve started is this: I have more than 50 kids ages 6-17 practicing and playing baseball for the first time since the break up of the Soviet Union. The field you see in the video has been improved, all by shovel and rake, and the grass cut with a weedeater, but it is still a far cry from acceptable. This month, I intend to bring in a grader to finish the leveling and get it ready for seed.I remember the first Roy Hobbs World Series back in 1989 when Lanny Ropke, after reading an article about baseball in the USSR suggested I try to contact someone in Moscow about inviting the Mendeleyev Red Devils to the event. Through the US Embassy there, I was able to get in touch with them and with money from Joe Bendy of Chicago, a budding documentary film maker, we brought them to Boardwalk and Baseball. The weren’t official entrants due to the fact that most were under 30 but we had some really good exhibition games set up for them to play.So fast forward to 2011 and having had a perfect storm come my way, that being my acquiring the ability to speak Russian, a pulmonary embolism in July 2010, and starting to receive Social Security (oh, and another divorce), I decided to plant and grow baseball in this seaside city of over a million people. Do friend me on Facebook so I can add you to the group baseball for Ukraine which is a closed group to keep some of the kids who have internet from spying on my thoughts that I post there.BTW, do any of you know Andy Weissmann? He’s been in Kiev off and on for the past several years and also built a field and coaches kids. I only this week started chatting with him on fb. He has a bat company here making bats from Ukrainian beechwood. I haven’t tried them. He calls his company YaYa bats. Not sure how he arrived at the name, which means I, I. I guess he likes the idea of the logo which in Russian is those double backwards R s. Anyway, the reason I ask is that Andy is from the Bay Area. I’m toying with making Odessa a wood bat league at all ages.This Youtube video was actually repeatedly broadcast on the local TV stations. The narration is in Ukrainian but the interviews are in Russian just to confuse you all.To those who are going, good luck in Woodland. I would love to be there with you and see my old pals, but it seems I’m needed here more than at any other time or place. Most of this kids have no fathers or have fathers who are drunks. The other day I overhead a new kid asking another, Is that a REAL American? It gave me goosebumps for my country. Don’t let anyone tell you Americans are hated and despised around the world. It’s absolute nonsense. We have Peace Corp volunteers and missionaries all over this world who selflessly serve and at the same time build America’s image. There are missionaries here of all denominations serving the spiritual needs of a culture starved and corrupted for 70 years by state socialism.I realize this is getting long, so I’ll stop here and just hope you’ll all go to my facebook page.Best in Baseball,Ron Monks