Meet our beautiful Russian Bride

Meet our beautiful Russian Bride – Olga Naumova from Moscow! Olga is 21 year old, she is just attractive and beautiful Russian bride.

That’s what it says about itself:

Dear men and others, I am gentle and kind girl with sensitive heart and dreamy soul, corn pone and polite, I know how behave with man and give him pleasure.

Ideal match description for Olga:

I need courageous, compassionate and generous man, endowed with a good sense of humour, we could explore each other deeper and deeper and feel the growth in all spheres of our life.

And finally get the pleasure of watching the movie with the participation of our beautiful Russian Bride:

comments (9) на "Meet our beautiful Russian Bride"

1. ali says:

marray with 18-28 russian girl.

2. ali says:

hi,marry with 18-28 ukrain engels.

• Lukman says:

Elisha – I have to reply to Charise and Jen for ya girly! She was born awesome .awesomeness is a Wilson trait. The taenlt is just purely what she is .beyond taenlted!

• Beredandy says:

Hi Marina,Good Day, I read the article on the above wsbtiee about Indian men and Russian women. I have for long dreamed about being married to a Russian girl, but never had the opportunity. I live in Bangalore, but havent come across many russian girls. Can you point me to some places in Bangalore where I can meet ? and also can you please suggest a genuine dating wsbtiee where real russian women (not scammers) are looking for real Husbands? Thanks

3. Barbie says:

Taking the oevvreiw, this post is first class

4. Gezyl says:

Being in Bridal Fashion for the past 23 years, I noticed the bride not tnalikg about looking forward to wearing her wedding dress. What happened to dreaming of wearing a wedding dress since she was a little girl? Where is the romance? The spotlight? The pageantry? Ah, perhaps I am old, but seeing my bride come down the isle for the first time looking amazing in her full wedding gown, with a blusher and veil no less, just took my breath away.

5. Miri says:

Thanks Stephanie! I have to admit, knowing soemnoe actually reads my blog made me want to get my butt in gear, hahaha. So I’ll be trying to post more. If not, feel free to yell at me! Talk to you soon!

6. Alma says:

- Milena,This is a beautiful set. You chose an exllnceet venue for the shoot and did a great job exploiting the scenery to its full potential. I like how you tend to go wide with a lot of your portraits to bring out the location.March 8, 2010 3:37 am

7. Open says:

I absolutely have beerttflius waiting for the reveal of the spring 2013 line. My daughter and I have loved Maggie Sottero for years and Maggie will be the only designer considered when my daughter gets married.