Ukrainian Woman Ruslana, Odessa, 26 y.o.

Ukrainian Woman Ruslana, OdessaMeet Ukrainian Woman Ruslana:

Character

I am a beautiful sexy kitten from Odessa . I am funny and interesting, clever and smart, kind and passionate as a little kitten. I like to be different in different life situations, but I am real with my one and only man.

Interests

I love a nature of my country very much, especially here in my city.
As I am a very romantic person I can sit hours on a seacoast and look at an infinite distance of The Black Sea. Sometimes I feel myself very lonely because I often need the person with which I could share my thoughts, different impressions from that I’ve seen in my life, make him a romantic supper with the candles on a seacoast… The love will creep where it may not go, any distance and barrier.

Her Type of Man

I want to find my second half. I want to find the true friend which I could trust and which could
trust in me.(preferable age: from 32 to 55).

More details of ukrainian woman Ruslana:

Age 26
Birth Date 02/28/1984 (Pisces)
Height 5′ 6″ (167 cm)
Weight 125 lbs (57 kg)
Eye Color Green
Hair Color Brown
Occupation Lawyer
Education College degree
Religion Russian Orthodox
Marital Status Never married
Children No
Drinking Occasionally
Smoking No
English Speaking Skills Beginner
Other languages No
Residence Odessa, Ukraine

Interview with beautiful rus bride Ruslana:

My favorite singers are Beyonce, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and
Rihanna.
My favorite movies are The Myth, The Lord of the Ring, Pirates of the
Caribbean.
My favorite sport to watch is I like to watch figure skating and I practice swimming.
My favorite sport to play is dancing, swimming.
My favorite flower is My favorite flowers are roses.
In my spare time, I like In my free time I like to go to the cinema, to clubs, to spend my free
time with friends, to go shopping.
In childhood, I dreamed of becoming In my childhood I dreamt to become a doctor.
10 years from now, I would like I want to take a trip around the world in ten years.
My first memory is My first recall is when I was trying to find an unusual animal.
Of all the places I would like to visit I would most like to visit I want to visit Greece, France, Italy and England.
My friends call me My friends call me Ruslana.
My first kiss was when I was My first kiss was when I was 12.
My favorite season is summer.
My favorite food to eat is chocolate. I like to try new cookies of different
cuisines.
My favorite food to make is i like experiments.
Three things that I would take with me to a deserted island If I were at a desert island, I’ll take a coat, a mobile phone and a swimming suite.
If I could choose an era to live in I would like to live I’d like to live in the middle ages.
I dislike I don’t like hypocrisy and flattery.
My worst characteristic is that I don’t have bad sides at all.
If there is anything I would do over again in my life, I want to find my second half.
The most important thing that makes a house a home I think that the most important thing in our home is to create a harmony.

More Ruslana’s Exclusive Photos and Video you can see at her profile:

Ukrainian Woman Ruslana, Odessa

comments (20) на "Ukrainian Woman Ruslana, Odessa, 26 y.o."

1. Dr.davood says:

I like to get friend with you

2. ali says:

hi swite heart,i,m 28 singel ,good income,looking for engel like you to get firend with,then if it,s ok get married if you like,i ,will come to see you if you whant and i will pay all cost and you can come with me in any trips that i go and etc,none smokig,you are so hot,lovely and a real model.so swite and having lovely eyes wooooooow,be my princess.

3. apurba says:

hi
    you are very hot and lovely

4. khaled tamam says:

Welcome Rslana Khaled Tmmam Egypt I am a small businessmanI want to be friends Do you wantI love to travel and girls that are looking for a friendI love the whole Europe and the people thereI live in Egypt, which may be my friendsWith the best evening Good-bye

5. khaled tamam says:

Welcome Rslana
    Khaled Tmmam Egypt I am a small businessman
    I want to be friends Do you want
    I love to travel and girls that are looking for a friend
    I love the whole Europe and the people there
    I live in Egypt, which may be my friends
    With the best evening
    Good-bye

6. Hayden says:

A law firm abilify 1 mg /ml 8. Congenital diseases or malformation(s).

7. Nancy says:

Hello WOW,awsome, would you like to make a new friend from Australia , I think you are a very aticvrttae radient woman and i would like to get to know you and make a new friend Iam a very creative man I love art as Iam an artist I have a full time job live a happy full life and i seek that special someone to join me on a journey , maybe you will like me to write to me moreXee

8. ronalzrc says:

You are not as conformist as some #file_links\keywords3.txt,1,S] people think and what you do over the next few days will prove that fact several times o #file_links#file_links\keywords2.txt,1, #file_links\keywords5.txt,1,S] S] :\keywords1.txt,1,S] ver. Expect a bit of a backlash though – some #file_links\keywords4.txt,1,S] people just don’t like surprises.

9. New Jerseys says:

10. Nike NFL says:

2013 nfl jerseys sale online store,welcome to our online store to buy new nfl season new jerseys of any team and any players,including Peyton and so on.

11. Nike Jerseys says:

12. Cheap Jerses says:

13. LongChamp Pas Cher says:

I’d like this fantastic post

14. Yvonne says:

Some positive news of onnoigg cooperative actions between Russia and the US to end the year. Things like this don’t make the news as much as sensational controversies, but they continue to happen and for that I am grateful.

15. newraetv says: